Transform your check-in experience
Mobile Service Advisor helps to improve the customer experience by personalising the check-in and speeding up vehicle inspections. In addition there is the opportunity to build workshop revenue pipeline. Your customers feel treated like VIPs every time.
- Greet customers by name and confirm their booking details
- Carry out a Vehicle Condition Report face-to-face
- Carry out a walk-around or full VHC with photos (*Requires Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G internet connection)
Offer the VIP treatment
As soon as the booking is identified, the check-in process is quick and simple. Seamless integration with the DMS means no re-keying – everything is automatically written up, including captured images and the electronic signature, improving accuracy. Customers can be offered and select from a range of optional check-in extras and VHC reminder, as part of the check-in process.
- Review their service history and any outstanding reminders
- Discuss any work identified during the walk-around VHC
- Highlight any extras or offers and add everything to the repair order
To complete the check-in you can review the summary of work and service and consolidate it into a single quote on the mobile device that can be printed out for the customer.
- Provide a total price and get approval face-to-face
- Capture an e-signature instantly to approve the price
- Review or amend the customer’s details.
Featured Case Study
Hendy recognises that they have two distinct customer types; the commercial customer and the retail customer. Both were experiencing congestion at their busy service check-in areas at peak times and there was very little personalisation to the service – everyone was treated the same.