Autoline Benefits for Service Desk
Making sure every customer has a pleasant experience when visiting or calling the Service Desk is the first step in ensuring customer satisfaction. A suite of comprehensive tools within Autoline help streamline your service desk operations, from managing repair orders via Point of Sale and allocating a loan vehicle with ease, through to invoicing the customer using their preferred method.
Prepare accurate repair orders every time
- Compile repair orders using a combination of parts, labour, menu pricing, sublet work and consumables.
- Offer a wide range of service pricing arrangements to your customers using optional customer categories, price levels, discounts and contract terms.
- Provide every customer with a detailed breakdown of repairs undertaken on their vehicle.
- Manage sublet work undertaken by third parties, which can be included within the repair order.
Provide customers with a variety of invoicing options
- Provide customers with a menu pricing layout by grouping together related repairs such as warranty and service contracts.
- Increase efficiency by producing separate invoices for varying requirements on the same repair order.
- Analyse the sales history of any account using automatically recorded information.
- View service history and reminder information for each account via the CRM record.
Effectively manage loan vehicles
- Increase customer satisfaction by booking a loan vehicle at time of service booking.
- Easily view available booking slots via a simple, easy-to-use colour-coded calendar.
- Avoid unexpected costs by recording key details on vehicle collection and return, including mileage, fuel level, damage and driver licence details.