Autoline Benefits for Parts
Increase productivity by using comprehensive tools to effectively manage parts sales, stock and purchasing. Structured processes and rich functionality ensure a wide variety of transactions needed by a parts department are catered for, all centred on providing a quality service to the customer.
Increase stock turn
- Easily manage stock using a combination of factors, including franchise indicators, locations, product groups, suppliers, re-order categories or discount codes.
- Control stock levels by easily viewing the real-time stock situation for each part number, including orders, reservations, delivery information and free stock availability.
- Reduce stock obsolescence by using best practice processes for stock checking, including perpetual inventory management.
- Always use the latest price files, with direct interfaces to all major vehicle manufacturers.
Effectively manage the buying and selling of parts
- Easily deal with an extensive range of transaction types including optional customer and order categories, price levels, discounts, special contracts and multiple currencies.
- Avoid unhappy customers, using tight controls to ensure the correct prices are applied to each type of customer and transaction.
- Maximise stock availability and turn by ordering based on realistic demand patterns as every parts sales transaction can be analysed.
Place orders with ease
- Submit and obtain receipt of stock orders electronically via direct integration to vehicle manufacturer systems*.
- Maximise dealer group stock purchasing terms and reduce stock obsolescence using seamless inter-company stock ordering and receipt processes.
- Simple management of order delivery and distribution for bulk supply or wholesale operations.
*specific details of interfaces for particular franchises are available on request.